I majored in English and Psychology little knowing it was the perfect degree for content marketing. I didn't even know what content marketing was, but when a friend asked me to write blog posts for their law firm, I jumped at the chance to get paid to write. I wrote on the side while working a day job, but after a couple of years, the writing grew to the point where I couldn't do both, so I quit the day job to write full time.
- CEO Story: Started part-time writing for companies while doing a day job, her clients grew over the years and so she focused on her passion in writing and doing full time.
- Business Service: Research, content writing, blogging, and SEO writing.
- CEO Hack: Delegating tasks to others. Bartering / trading your services to other entrepreneurs.
- CEO Nugget: Get help, have a mentor. She joined Mastermind group. Ask for their advice.
- CEO Defined: Being In-charge of yourself and for your business/team.