Scott Smoler is the CEO of weConnect, the world's fastest-growing, privately-owned global expansion and operations company. Scott has helped more than 1,000 multinational companies expand globally with incorporation, accounting, tax, and HR services. Prior to weConnect, he held senior leadership positions at Tricor. After ten years of working in the accounting and payroll services industry, he set out to transform and innovate the industry. Scott has a passion for people and knows that the success of his business depends on happy clients and happy employees.
- CEO Story: After gaining enough opinion on how to take the industry to the next level, along with his colleagues, decided to start their own company.
- Business Service: They make it as easy as possible to expand their business to any country in the world by handling the back office requirements like accounting, taxes, and HR services so that the client can focus on handling their business.
- Secret Sauce: Fresh start in one company approach. Design the solution from the ground up, everyone joining the company joins the goal in creating the global solution
- CEO Hack: Listening to Elon Musk’s interviews. The idea of first principles thinking – approaching problems by breaking them down to their fundamental principles
- CEO Nugget: The approach to hiring is so critical. When hiring someone, be brutally open and honest about the company, the culture, vision, the role as possible.
- CEO Defined: Setting a strong and inspiring vision for the company, a vision that is long-term. Making sure everyone is rowing in the same direction. Ensuring alignments.