- CEO Story: After 28 years in the corporate world while reinventing herself, thus, completely prepared her to start her own company. Naming the brand that has her authenticity about finding her own fertile ground in her career.
- Business Service: She loves helping her clients as a communications manager. She also does website copy, research, internal & external communications, marketing, social media, and leadership coaching.
- Secret Sauce: Her number one goal is to make communications really interesting and that the reader wants to read. She brings corporate business savvy combined with outstanding writing and strategic skills.
- CEO Hack: She uses Trello for making lists and Canva – which is a great tool to create social media images, brochures, and flyers, etc.
- CEO Nugget: For B2B approach, email funnels and hard selling can turn the people off. She wants to see somebody’s value when they share freely of their expertise.
- CEO Defined: Be able to create a company that started with her own values of compassion and respect for all. Be able to chase her own dreams instead of someone else's. Leading others to follow their own dreams.