Linchpin Sales Interactive was started by Brandon Cockrell after 12 years of sales and marketing success within large corporations such as Wells Fargo and the PGA TOUR. Over the years, and after meeting with thousands of business owners and executives, Brandon noticed a common problem among all businesses. They had issues getting more quality customers in their doors on a consistent and predictable basis. It was then that he decided to do something about it. And, he didn’t want to just stop there. He wanted to make sure that everything Linchpin did for its customers was with a purpose, was fully transparent, and could provide a proven ROI.
- CEO Story: Started as a salesman, a commissions-based employee. Brandon climbed the corporate ladder of success. Learned the hard way in finding opportunities and finding leads. Brandon came to a point of getting tired of working. He knew there is a better and bigger opportunity out there and a greater impact on entrepreneurs and businesses, so he started his own company.
- Business Service: Building an online brand. Creating content where your clients are.
- Secret Sauce: Practitioners. Figured out how he can get his message out there and build an audience.
- CEO Hack: Human interaction drives the business, integrating real-life experiences with digital resources online
- CEO Nugget: Hire a personal trainer for your health and fitness.
- CEO Defined: Ultimate leader, leading by example. Making sure everyone else is set up for success before you are. Very fast in giving praise and recognition when things go right but faster to accept responsibility when things go wrong.