Loren Howard is the founder and President of Prime Plus Mortgages, private money loans company. Loren, who is a serial entrepreneur, loving father and husband, boasts a portfolio of multiple successful companies, world records, and a decorated football career. He is the coveted world record holder for indoor rowing in the 500M, 100M and max distance in 1:00. Additionally, Loren proudly serves as the President of the Valley Guardians, a 501c-3 charity that runs on a $0 dollar operating budget, and that offers mentorship, leadership and educational opportunities to underprivileged children in Phoenix, Arizona.
- CEO Story: Loren was always been a football player in high school and in college. With lots of accomplishments came an injury that led him to stop playing. From sports, Loren started venturing into entrepreneurship from one to another – websites, SEO, lead generation to investments, and loans. With virtual employees in over 4 states, Loren has planted its root and successfully growing.
- Business Service: Asset-based loans.
- Secret Sauce: Faster service and more efficient decisions.
- CEO Hack: A good morning routine.
- CEO Nugget: Recognise some unhealthy practices that might deter you from success.
- CEO Defined: A journey of knowing yourself.