Amy Hanlon, founder of Blue Meta Design, visually showcases the impactful stories of startups through graphic design, partnering with VC's on cutting-edge investments. A small branding agency located in the Mid-South, Blue Meta Design is client-focused, servicing companies that are changing the world and their communities. With a goal to create memorable brands, Amy dives deep into the inner workings of each company to develop creative visuals while supplementing customizable services. She works with some of Silicon Valley's biggest names, giving her insight into what makes a brand stand out to a venture capital firm. Graphic design is Blue Meta's medium for making their clients' brands their competitive edge, ultimately acting as an extension of their client's teams, providing highly integrated solutions to help them succeed.
- CEO Story: After graduating from Graphic Designs in College, Amy went on to work for a variety of companies in different industries. She had the opportunity to do freelance full-time 5 or 6 years ago. Overwhelmed with clients in her first year, and so she move to her next step which is to build an agency.
- Business Service: Focus on design-specific solutions. Develop brands and also do extensions. Website, social media, pitch decks, sales decks, onboarding decks, etc.
- Secret Sauce: Variety of clients they work with. Start-up companies, seed companies, and venture capital. Thoughtfully built team – speed and ask the right questions to deliver the right solutions.
- CEO Hack: Embracing data in the business side of everything. Developing a spreadsheet for your company to have a custom to your business to give you an insight.
- CEO Nugget: Making decisions based on 80% data, 20% gut. Making sure it feels like the right decision but making sure you have the numbers to back it up.
- CEO Defined: A deep responsibility for the team. Responsibility for the clients, giving them solutions that would make them succeed.