Nicole Maaguo is the Founder & CEO of Cultivate Ink, LLC a boutique tech firm that helps organizations overcome technology and customer churn challenges to reach new levels of success. Cultivate Ink accomplishes this by elevating strategic priorities and goal setting to help customers align investment with desired outcomes. Over the course of her career, Nicole has served non-profits, associations, software start-ups, and Fortune 100 companies. Nicole is also the creator of #ProjectBox, a subscription box of curated professional development for aspiring leaders. In her spare time, Nicole advances customer success and women in tech movements as the Co-President of PulseLocal DC and as a contributor for MsTech.
- CEO Story: Kids for saving the earth club was the first entrepreneurial venture Nicole started in the third grade and then went on to build several clubs. After graduating from college, Nicole was so passionate about microfinance, but it didn’t turn out well for her which led her to make software and build her own tech firm.
- Business Service: Help businesses or organizations overcome technology challenges – software or multi-system websites.
- Secret Sauce: Customer success mentality. Setting goals, meeting the client’s vision and getting realized.
- CEO Hack: Evaluate your PROTI – Personal Return on Time Invested / Protect the time you have
- CEO Nugget: Practicing everyday generosity
- CEO Defined: Visionary and helping to make the path for those around you, modeling your companies values and Chief customer advocate