Phyllis G. Williams is a workshop facilitator, best-selling author of the book, Thee Art of Me, and blogger. She went from timid to tenacious and now she’s helping others do the same through speaking and writing. She’s a small-town girl with big dreams and an even bigger heart.
- CEO Story: Phyllis joined a local toastmaster which is a speaking club. She started speaking as an extracurricular activity. People invited her to speak at events, graduation, and workshops.
- Business Service: Workshops with topics like authenticity and authority, bonding, financial aspects, and visionary things. Helping women to become better versions of themselves.
- Secret Sauce: Being relatable and funny. Thinking deeply and fun to be with.
- CEO Hack: One Word the Will Change Your Life
- CEO Nugget: We should excel and not just exist – Phyllis G. Williams. You have excellence inside of you and you should continue to water it.
- CEO Defined: Dedicated to your dream and vision even when no one else is.