Jillian Bridget Cohen is the CEO & Co-Founder of Virtual Health Partners, Inc. (VHP), a results-based virtual wellness platform that provides live one-on-one nutrition appointments, fitness classes, and lifestyle modification by a team of wellness specialists. In May 2016, Jillian launched VHP with the goal of creating an ecosphere of wellness support, available anywhere and anytime. She continues to develop both the brand and her team, working closely with partners and their clients to provide a VIP experience. With over 15 years of experience in the medical industry, Jillian was responsible for the multi-million-dollar growth of three start-up companies, with a strong focus in the non-invasive weight loss space. Starting her career at Johnson & Johnson, then moving to Novare Surgical, ElectroCore, and Apollo, Jillian specialized in the development, implementation, growth, and marketing of new medical procedures. Jillian received her Bachelor of Science from Rutgers University Business School and believes the key to success is having a great team.
- CEO Story: Seeing the people's need for the ability to have access to nutrition was the goal of Jillian co-founded her company in May 2016. Offering nutrition, lifestyle modification, and fitness at the tip of the fingertips of the customers.
- Business Service: Catering Business to business and business to consumer. One-on-one appointments virtually for nutrition, virtual fitness training live-stream classes.
- Secret Sauce: The ability to adapt to the needs of their partners ( fitness clubs, nutritional or supplement companies, etc.) on what specific programming to educate their consumers on how to use their devices or pharmaceutical drug.
- CEO Hack: Constantly multi-tasking, getting back to people & Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
- CEO Nugget: Her dad's advice: “Every single person puts on their leg one leg at a time” and treat everyone the same. Also, before taking the plunge (starting a business) make sure you have a true business model.
- CEO Defined: Responsibility to all customers–employees, investors, partners, and their customers.