Dr. Elena Paweta is an executive communication coach, speaker, TEDx organizer, and university professor. She conducts courses, trainings, and workshops on effective communication and business presentations internationally.
Dr. Elena is a TEDx speaker and has played a big role in organizing TEDx and TEDxWomen conferences in Poland for the last 8 years. She is also a marathon runner and mother of 2 daughters.
- CEO Story: Inherited the entrepreneurial spirit from his father. Working in their business at a very young age helped her propel with the current projects that Dr. Elena has, from coaching to organizing, from professor to doing workshops.
- Business Service: Coaching, speaking engagements, workshops. Organizing TEDx events.
- Secret Sauce: Having theory and practice. Combining the business world, the academic world, and the non-profit world.
- CEO Hack: Elena’s podcast – Ideas and Leaders, talks about communication and leadership issues. Mindvalley platform – lots of free online courses.
- CEO Nugget: Networking – connecting with global entrepreneurs. Communication – the skill that will get your forward in business.
- CEO Defined: Taking responsibility for your own actions and for others. Knowing what you want/ your goals and how to achieve those.