Heather Wentler is the Executive Director and a Co-Founder of Doyenne Group, a non-profit organization that seeks to empower women entrepreneurs. A serial entrepreneur, Heather is also the founder of Fractal and Madison Soup and a member of the organizing committee for Madison’s Forward Festival.
- CEO Story: Heather was a teacher for 6 years. In 2012, together with her partner, they asked, how can we address what’s going on here in town, and make it better and more equitable for everybody, and that is the starting point of Doyenne.
- Business Service: Supporting entrepreneurs. 1. Develop – programs, retreats about strategy. 2. Increase visibility – promote business. 3. Funding the ventures – grants loans, equity, and investments. 4. Collaboration – build the network.
- Secret Sauce: Bringing the 4 strategies together. Benefiting the entrepreneurs.
- CEO Hack: Asana, The Bad Feminist
- CEO Nugget: Set boundaries and take time to take care of yourself
- CEO ReDefined: Setting the course for your company