I AM CEO PODCAST
IAM1259 – Author Shares his Story from Being a Wrestler to a Pastor
Podcast Interview with Dr. Chris Whaley
Dr. Chris Whaley overcame a lot of obstacles to become a professional wrestler. He wrestled such greats as The Undertaker and The Ultimate Warrior. His book, The Masked Saint documents his transition from pro wrestler to a pastor. His book was made into an award-winning movie by the same title.
- CEO Story: Chris was unfortunate during his childhood, he was in and out at the hospital, up until high school when doctors found out the cause of the problem. Things got better for Chris and graduated College with a passion as a Pastor. While waiting though, for his calling, he entered the world of wrestling from 1978 – 1988 which was his dream. Graduated from seminary, he pastored his first church, wrote a book which was then made into a movie – The Masked Saint.
- Business Service: His Book The Masked Saint tells his true-to-life story of being a wrestler transitioning to a minister.
- Secret Sauce: Standing up for someone who is helpless to fight and challenge.
- CEO Hack: You can’t undo the past, you’ll learn from it. You overcome the rough spot. You can change your present every day and gain more confidence.
- CEO Nugget: Stress reliever – walking, listening to podcast, praying, writing, working out.
- CEO Defined: The power to succeed. The power that comes from God that has blessed you with. To be able to be of success and Influence a lot of lives.
Promo: Order the book and you will get a signed copy of the book when you mention IAMCEO.
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE