DMV CEOFoodsI AM CEO PODCAST
IAM1208 – Female Mixologist Brings in Top Trending Mixes to Bar and Restaurants
Podcast Interview with Brooke Brown
Brooke Brown is a female entrepreneur in the DMV area. She is the mid-atlantic battle of the bottle Champion (mixology competition). Her business Top Shelf Mixology, Mixology & Bar Consulting offers alcohol certification, mixology classes, bartending services and bar consulting.
- CEO Story: Grew up in a restaurant industry, doing a pack full of mixology classes with her dad. Until taking it on her own down the road, which spiraled, from something so small built up and it exploded.
- Business Service: Mixology classes with menus that are up to the trends in the current market, consultancy for restaurants & distilleries, and bartenders for private parties.
- Secret Sauce: Able to cater from large to small companies. Connecting to people and hearing their stories.
- CEO Hack: Create a list. Start your day early, work out, you’re pumped and excited. It just makes you feel productive, mentally a lot more clear and happier!
- CEO Nugget: Showing up to your clients, even if they haven’t responded to your email. You have more to lose by not trying and never knowing if you could get that yes.
- CEO Defined: I took a chance on myself on something I believe in and I pursued it. Jumping on to an opportunity!
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE