Dennis Glennon is an award-winning wildlife, landscape, and dog photographer. He is also the author of the 2 time Benjamin Franklin award winner for his Best Children's Picture book Buddy's Magic Window. Mr. Glennon can be found at juried Art and Craft shows and author events all over North America.
- CEO Story: He received a camera as a gift and started shooting just for fun and as a stress reliever. After sharing the photos, people like them and want to buy them. He honored his gift and he cultivated it. Now, he is not just an award-winning photographer but a famous book author as well.
- Business Service: His book Buddy’s Magic Window wants to share positivity in life. It talks about believing in yourself, in your dream, and in your passion.
- Secret Sauce: Believe and achieve. Believe in yourself, in your dreams, and in your spirituality.
- CEO Hack: Get a mentor in your field of business. Learn daily, learn your business.
- CEO Nugget: When you realize your gift early, go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in your dream as much as you do.
- CEO Defined: The freedom to create, travel, to work as hard as we want. Freedom to grow professionally, personally, and financially.