IAM1588 – CEO Helps Students Revolutionize the Education System to Achieve Professional Success
Podcast Interview with Guillermo Elizondo
Guillermo Elizondo is a computer science engineer who has always been interested in creating an impact on society through technology. When he was only 17 years old, he developed his first online education app.
While attending college, he co-founded Territorium Life alongside Gerardo Saenz, a company pioneer in EdTech that revolutionized the education system to reflect the qualities and skills sought by the current job market. Territorium is an AI-powered skills cloud, which, through personalized learning experiences, helps the student to achieve professional success.
- CEO Story: Guillermo and his co-founder have been partners since high school, then in college they founded Territorium. Both had been in a lot of social work and in order to focus on their business, both partners dropped out of college. Surprisingly, upon telling the university of their plan, they were offered that their project would be credited to their college, so they took a different approach to learning by building a simple platform for each student to take it online.
- Business Service: Helping students to move from education to work. Creating a skill profile for the student. Online education.
- Secret Sauce: Data based on skills is making the transformation. The transitional platform.
- CEO Hack: Surround yourself with great people with more experience. Planning ahead.
- CEO Nugget: Have a strategic plan for your life. Organizing everything, and that your family and work are a part of it.
- CEO Defined: Finding a set of people to work for you, more skilled than you and with values. Chief of HR. Making sure these great people have the set of tools needed.
Check out one of our favorite CEO Hack’s Audible. Get your free audiobook and check out more of our favorite CEO Hacks HERE