Monique Melton is a relationship coach, published author, and international speaker. The heart of her work is to support married couples in building happy and healthy marriages. She travels the world speaking at conferences and events on topics related to personal growth, marriage, and relationships. She’s been published in magazines, featured in blogs and podcasts and has touched the lives of people all over the world. She is a natural big-bold dreamer and a deeply rooted woman of faith. She is a proud Navy wife to her high-school sweetheart and she is a loving mother to two little ones.
- CEO Story: Even when she was a kid, Monique has a little hustle. Started her entrepreneurship right out of college, being a professional makeup artist, and did that for a decade. In 2014, she shifted to a more purposeful calling, which is business and relationship coaching. Helping clients doing business development and marketing strategy. Most of the coaching conversation involves personal development and relationship component, well suited for Monique’s educational background which is Psychology and counseling. The more she focused on relationships, believing that ultimately life is about relationships.
- Business Service: Relationship coaching. Individuals struggling with confidence, mindset issues, and anxiety that affect clients' everyday life. Public speaking.
- Secret Sauce: Keeping things simple, not over complicate things. Having Spirituality in your marriage – accepting that there is someone bigger than you.
- CEO Hack: Planning and sharing schedules as a family (2) Sharing notes on to-do lists through iPhone
- CEO Nugget: Growth hurts; it's uncomfortable and you have to be okay with it because the end results are amazing
- CEO Defined: A leader who is also willing to be led. One who is committed and bears the responsibility of giving the best to the community.