As someone with an interest in fitness, helping as many people as possible improve their health, and seeing the benefits of his own weight loss transformation, Matthew Bible started his fitness company, CASS Fitness in September of 2013. The company started out with Matthew and his two partners Stephen Sengstacke and Ramon Thomas. Matthew is an in-home personal trainer, traveling to homes, apartment gyms, parks, offices, and more in Montgomery County, MD, Arlington, VA, and Washington, DC. Over the next few years, Matthew helped to recruit several talented personal trainers in the DC area as independent contractors. In 2017, CASS Fitness began teaching outdoor classes for the Parks at Walter Reed in DC and also gained their first trainer in Pittsburgh, PA.
- CEO Story: Matthew had so much interest in fitness since taking his degree. His weight loss was a motivation and helped many people improve their health by giving advice. He was tired of unstable work. Pursued taking fitness accredited certification and went on to follow his dream. Built his business along with his two partners.
- Business Service: In-home personal trainer for small groups, homes, gyms, parks, etc. Working mostly with weight loss clients.
- Secret Sauce: Making client’s experience personal, nothing is customer fits all program.
- CEO Hack: Trainerize
- CEO Nugget: Screen clients during the onboarding process
- CEO Defined: Position of being in control